About Me

My photo
Kuale Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Always Keep the Faith & Never give up

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Everything are back to the normal


Time ,can't be replaced back and reclaimed.
What had been happened are happened.
 Since it is so,what we need to do is face to the truth
not to twist the truth, not to escape the truth
just need to face it
because the truth will be never changed.
happen is happen
few week ago,
No..suppose to say
a month ago..
there had misunderstand,quarrel??happened between my friends and I
(please refer to previous previous post.)
Yes,
we have a lot of complaint and misunderstand between our friendship
it is the truth,and we not really know how to overcome these..
so that ,we kept let THIS continued..
until last month..
I can't stand for it anymore..
so I decide to say it out honestly..
we all know,that the best solution for us
say it honestly, face the truth earlier.
I always help my friends to solve their friendship problem
however,I can't solve my problem..
that's funny!
After I wrote that post,
I had think a lot and a lot
I asked myself , 'Do I really want our friendship to break?'
my answer is,'NO'
the post that I wrote ,was not to break up our friendship
I just want to solve it as soon as possible
and at last,
the problem was SOLVED!
all of us are accepting and facing to the truth
and willing to overcome this problem..
we had been open heart
right now , everything is fine
everything have been remain back to normal..
I am grateful and I had learn something
from this ' event'
Everything is easy to solve  actually
As long as you have to open heart and face to the truth
do not to think that the world are cruel..
it is a challenge and make people grow up(mind )
we should appreciate and thankful ,to these challenge...

Do FLY4 stil go on?
YES! it is!
LOL~

2 comments:

  1. LOL!
    good good..
    당연하지오! ㅎㅎ
    우리 영원한 플라이 포이야~ ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
    no worried~ ^^*
    <3 LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 那个是个福呀...
    希望以后,就算不说话,我们也知道彼此的心在想什么..

    p.s :background,我不知道你要什么..你找到email给我吧..我再帮你弄..

    ReplyDelete