About Me

My photo
Kuale Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Always Keep the Faith & Never give up

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Headache week..


huu~
It is a headache week for me..
suddenly feel that do nothing..work nothing..study nothing..
feel like my life suddenly become meaningless...
STRESS + STRESS come over to me!
quite emo in this week..
easy to get mad..can't communicate nicely with others..
please forgive if i do that to you guys..my friend..
i think i getting out of control..but not tat insane la..
im stil the normal human..
maybe dint get sleep well and feel sick..

Today..i think is the worst day in this week...
since started this week..i feel that something changed..
but in fact, there are nothing changed.
i feel that other people attitude,emotion,action are changed.. ( for temporily)
i think i think too much..i hope it so..
heavy headache + illness+ emo+stress are come to me..
please...stop it god..
it make me feel more tired and tired..
now..i just wanna to take a well rest..
give me a time to get rest..
hope will be get cure as normal..
i really can't stand for it anymore...

2 comments:

  1. nevermind bah..
    asked you to sleep early de lah..
    faster go do mask..
    relax awhile..
    den tomorrow i bring Miinah MV for you..
    gambateh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ask you sleep early
    don't worry
    go do mask that i give you
    relax relax relax
    den tomorrow i bring Miinah MV to you
    ahahahhaha...
    relax relax....

    ReplyDelete